Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dammit Nerimon

Ugh... Sometimes Alex. Sometimes.

"Can I start by kissing you?"

NO ALEX. NO YOU CAN'T.
YOU FOOL.
YOU SHOULD'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU DUMPED HER, YOU DOUCHE CANOE.
THAT'S KINDA WHAT HAPPENS.

Sorry. WTF am I saying? I don't know either of these people personally, and even if I did that would give me absolutely no right to judge either of their choices even then. But OMG CARRIE. Girl, you can do ridiculous amounts of better. I'm happy you're friends. I am. I stay friends with all my ex's so I get it. You were with him a year. Someone so special in your life doesn't just leave for good. But if one of my ex's said that to me a good month (?) after breaking my heart, I'd be livid. Like no b*tch, you gave me up, you're damn loss. Merp. Shut up Sammy. People hate it when you decide their lives for them. Welp. Those cards are BS, your future will be just as bright as you are, my dearest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB