Tuesday, April 23, 2013

VyRT

Gotta be honest. Kinda pissed that there's no cancel account button. The fact that I should even have to make an account at all is ridiculous. But the fact that I can't stop that account? No wonder the Echelon is a cult, you literally cannot get out. Don't get me wrong, I love what 30STM is doing. The ability to chat with fans like that and show us a glimpse of their personal lives as well as musical progress is AMAZING. But they're not the first ones to do it. And let's be honest. How often do they mention you? Or REMEMBER you? And how much of it is just a bunch of fangirls screaming and crying and spamming so quickly you can't even see what the live chat is saying? I love the band. That is unwavering. And I am happy to be a part of this family. Live stuff just isn't my cup of tea. I don't see anything wrong with that. That being said, I SHOULDN'T BE FORCED TO STAY HERE! But I don't want to contact anyone, because then I WILL be remembered. I'll be remembered as that one bad fan who didn't understand. Grr. Dammit. Darn. And Fooey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB