Thursday, April 18, 2013

Age On the Clock

You know, I thought I was in love at 12. And I agree, it's stupid. Completely stupid. You don't know yourself. You don't know what anything is. Your world is so damn small and you think everything is like the movies when absolutely none of it is. Middle schoolers are pathetic and there is no such thing as a smart middle schooler. Don't blame it on a generation, we were just as bad. Not as slutty, but just as bad. I was a pathetic middle schooler. And I thought I was in love at 12. Which was really, really stupid.

But 6 years later, and I'm still in love with the same person. At least, that's how it feels. So when did it start? Or was I right, even then? Or am I still just a kid who doesn't know anything about anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB