Friday, April 19, 2013

The Worst Fans

In regards to the latest Carrie Alex news.

"I KNEW THEY WERE TOGETHER. I TOLD YOU ALL. I FREAKING KNEW IT."
Congratulations. Whoopty-freakin-do for you! Too bad you didn't get confirmation until they FREAKING BROKE UP, now did ya? Get over yourself

"Omg just say you are still together everyone wants you to .... Get married ..... Have kids (don't worrie I doubt Carrie will have a miss carriage ) ......we all love u to as a couple xxx"
omfg can you not? Really? Did she NOT just go through a depressing break-up? Was she not just ridiculously hurt by this guy? You can't force two people together, no one gives a damn what you want. Let them do whatever the hell they like. Grow up.

"Unless they ARE still together and they SAID they broke up to stop the shipping..."
...I f*cking quit. This fandom is the worst. I hate you all. STOP. CARING. YOU ARE THE WORST. STOP NOSING AROUND IN BUSINESS THAT ISN'T YOURS you freaking whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB