Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sick Revenge

Just woke up from a dream. It was a party. And it had a mix of people I know from all different parts of my life. I know some guy from high school hosted the party, but I honestly can't remember who. All I remember is Jonathan showing up out of nowhere, to talk to Margie about something serious. And Margie had been acting kind of weird with me all night. They were dating. Behind my back, because Jonathan didn't want me involved and Margie didn't want to hurt me. They went behind my back and were dating. I seriously don't know why it aches so much. Why, once I woke up, I felt so impacted. So sore. It seriously. Just. Hurts.

And what I can't understand is why my subconscious would do this to me. When I hadn't been thinking about either of them. And Margie has a boyfriend. And they haven't liked each other ever. I don't know for sure because honestly it makes no sense. But maybe it's some kind of guilt for what happened with Storm after he and Margie broke up.

If I did this to her, if she actually was in this much pain, I deserve the deepest pits of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB