Wednesday, August 7, 2013

#ConfessYourUnpopularOpinion

PREACH:

  • I think partying every weekend is horrible
  • I LOVE Barry Manilow. Grew up around his music. Sue me.
  • drinking and smoking all the time is not cool. Or attractive
  • TACO BELL TASTES LIKE SOMETHING YOU SCRAPE OFF THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SHOE
  • T-shirts with Geek or Dweeb on them are SO annoying. And fake glasses
  • Drinking & smoking are unacceptable if you're in a relationship with me
  • WARNING: VERY VERY CONTROVERSIAL DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE I prefer hot weather to cold weather anyday
  • Girls that smoke are disgusting. People that smoke period are disgusting.
  • music festivals > clubs
  • I prefer DC over Marvel. Not that I don't like Marvel, DC's just got more heroes I grew up with
  • Elle Varner is the most talented female artist
  • If Aaliyah was alive Beyonce's career would have been over
  • Drinking alcohol is also unattractive, especially if you get drunk
  • Kelly Rowland will always be better than Beyonce
  • Jamie Foxx is mediocre, his acting, his comedy, his music, everything.
  • i hate Soda, the flavor any type of soda got is just nasty.
  • facial piercings look like boogers on most people. They're not for everyone.
  • if Halle Berry can get cheated on. EVERYBODY can get cheated on
  • the kardashians and jenners aren't that amazing
  • God is the one and only. The alpha and omega the beginning and end
  • yoga pants and ugg boots are an awful combination that make you look like a homeless streetwalker
  • Kelly Roland is prettier than Beyonce. Idc idc idc.
  • I think tattoos & piercings are the most DISGUSTING things anyone can do to their body!
  • I prefer brunettes to blondes
  • I think that every stereotype is true to a certain extent.
  • Christ is our Lord and Savior
  • michelle from destiny's child can acc proper sing
  • God is Real.
  • it's not hot if you smoke weed
  • shows like "Teen Mom" are not helping anybody
  • Id much rather hang out with a group of people instead of go to a big party
  • Bum over breast
  • Madonna is the queen of pop. Not Beyonce, not Gaga (not yet at least), not anyone.
  • I think Bernadette Peters is hands down one of the most beautiful women ever

GIRL, BYE:

  • I don't think girls who smoke are unattractive at all
  • Ariana Grande is not pretty she looks like a 13 year old child
  • I don't like The Beatles. Sure they may have one or two catchy songs but in general they're not THAT great.
  • Aaliyah and Left eye are overrated
  • BeyoncĂ© is a better performer than MJ
  • I think women who won't indulge in their partners sexual desires should expect to be cheated on. 
  • Ariana Grande looks like a 12 year old to me, I think she's overrated.
  • i dont think Marilyn Monroe's body was " attractive."
  • techno music is possibly the worst thing to happen to music since rap
  • alliyah was average. Then she died and became a legend
  • I don't like ice-cream
  • I think the Beatles are massively overrated.
  • David Tennant is the worst Doctor of all time. I prefer Capaldi and he hasn't even shot a scene yet.
  • people only glorify biggie and tupac because they got shot. If they were still alive y'all wouldn't care
  • I don't like lion king
  • I don't like blurred lines or suit and tie
  • You can be in love and still sleep with other people
  • Peanut butter and jelly don't taste good together
  • inception is one of the most boring movies ever!
  • Amy Winehouse wasn't that good
  • dan howell's videos are overrated oops
  • minions are dumb and annoying
  • Ronaldo is the best player in the world right now idc
  • The tragedy around Heath Ledgers untimely death distracts people from his Joker performance being pretty so-so.
  • Michael Jackson had like 6 good songs other than those the rest were average
  • Alicia Keys ain't that great to me. She's dry and boring tbh. Her voice isn't spectacular either
  • One Direction are better than the beatles
  • grown men that watch anime are weirdos and need to reevaluate their life

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB