Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Church Gossip

I just want everyone to be happy.

What I told Fabrizio earlier today in regards to parents and observers getting involved with someone's relationship: "Because that's what parents do! Because they never want to accept that you may see something they don't. And until they do, they will make sure it hurts to even think of being with them. The people around you don't agree because the parents are right. They agree because they know how much the parents can do. Maybe it's cause you're a guy. They have no problem taking this amazing wonderful person you love and reducing them to filth, and then you become filth for caring for them. And they keep beating that into you until you accept it or just have to let them go so you can both be free."

Hector. Xabiel. Eric.

Let's get things straight. I ship AngieXDiego. I ship FabrizioXSheila.

Not that my opinion matters.

Angie's parents do not like Diego. He screwed up a few times. And now they're not okay with him. At all. And they've told Angie time and time again "He has nothing to offer you". She's in love with him. They have to hide. Because of the parents. I don't want her to end like I did. I want her to be so happy it hurts. If they did work out, yes. I'd be jealous that it worked for her and not for me. But you know what, ONE OF US deserves to have love. Why not the girl who is perfect? That's not even bitterness, Angelique is just another way to say angel, and that's what this girl has been in all our lives. She is so deserving of loving and being loved in return.

Fabrizio and Sheila have been a thing for almost 6 years. Things are complex. Let's just say they are me & Jonathan. But they have hope. They hold on. He is still in love with her. He deserves better than what she gives him, but it doesn't even matter. He loves her.

Maybe I just want them to be happy. I pretend ship AngieXFabrizio. Because they would have a chance and, let's be real they could totally be happy together. And her parents love him. And he could finally move on. And it'd just make everything so much simpler.

But love is never simple.

And it scares me. Because I lost my chance. And all I want is for someone to be happy. I want to be jealous of someone else's happiness. Let me be jealous. It just means someone finally broke free from this prison where love gets lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB