Saturday, November 3, 2012

Youtube Non Comments

 I wrote this and then changed names to guy/girl. But I don't know why because if you know who they are, you'll know regardless of hiding names.

Girl - Senior at McDaniel. My peer mentor. Theatre kid. Gorgeous (son, she models and does pageants). Sweet. Hilarious. Wonderful.

Guy - Junior at McDaniel. Theatre kid. Artist. Youtube vlogger. Dedicated artist. Absolutely hilarious. Great to be around. Someone I wish I were closer to.

Story: They dated for a year. Lived together. Had 3 cats (Jade & Calvin, her cats, and Cube who they bought together). Right before school started (or like a month or so?), he broke up with her. And she was sad kitty. And now I think she's okay. They're still friends. They still hang out. He has moved out, her friends have moved in (3 girls all WONDERFUL BEAUTIFUL TALENTED people but irrelevant). Since Cube was technically both of theirs, Guy took Cube. However, Cube & Calvin are attached at the hip cause love feels. So Guy took them both, leaving Girl with only Jade. Now Girl is starting to, once again, be in Guy's videos.

I WISH I COULD ANSWER ALL THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS' QUESTIONS! YES THEY BROKE UP! AND HE TOOK 2 CATS, THAT'S WHY JADE ISN'T THERE. NO YOU ARE NOT INVITED TO THE WEDDING, AND EFF YOU WHOEVER SAID HE CAN DO BETTER THAN HER. (Not even picking sides on that one, they're both great people and you need to not be so rude because he still values their friendship dearly). To whoever called these two your OTP, you make me sad.

 I know he sees the comment, why not answer the questions? I hate that fans are so dang nosy, but the fact is if you're willing to put your personal life out there, you really can't be picky choosy about what you tell people. It's not fair to your viewers and kinda defeats your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB