Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hopeless Wanderer

Earlier portion: Couples everywhere, it kills me. Forever alone status. You just got married, how the hell are you already pregnant? I know you'd told me beforehand but now that I'm "allowed to know" (thanks for the faith in me, brother dear), I can whine about it. I'm so sick of everything being about you this year, and basically not being allowed to think about myself for 2 seconds. Do you even feel married? You already lived with the guy a year, what the hell difference is there now but a signed document?!

Bitter - Bitter - Bitter - Bitter - Bitter

Later portion: Stop drinking. Just stop. Seriously. It solves NOTHING. Don't be white trash babe, you're better than that. I wanna cry. I thought you were doing better. What if I lose you? What if T loses you? Just. STOP. And no, I'm not okay with it because I am a sick bigoted b*tch, but I love him for you. Because he takes such good care of you. And he really does love you. And even if it's not me, you deserve to be in love with someone. 

Bitter - Bitter - Bitter - Bitter - Bitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB