Saturday, November 9, 2013

Meeting the GFs

So now I just need to meet Karina (Storm's girlfriend) WTF when did they get back together, ah well he's happy.
And Ali (Evan's girlfriend).
And Taylor (Harrison's girlfriend).
And Emily (Alex's girlfriend)Yo, Alex has a gf, the world is ending.
And Celeste (Jonathan's girlfriend) As of 2 days ago. About FLIPPING TIME. They cute.

Meanwhile, I feel like I should be introducing them to my boyfriend... oh wait.
OH WELL. The nice thing is, aside from Karina, they've all said they wanted to meet me and feel like we could be good friends. And I love that. I absolutely love that. YAY FRIENDS. I'm so happy for my boys <3

I'm also kinda happy that now they have girlfriends to babysit them instead of me having to do it, but mostly I'm happy for them O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB