Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dreams and Nightmares

I had a dream last night. I got back together with Storm. A question loomed over me the whole time. Where is Karina? We were happy. It was VERY fairytale. Meadows and soft rain. Secret meetings. Two people in love. But what happened with Karina? He wouldn't tell me what happened. Only that he loved me. Only that he was so glad to have me back.

I take "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes" very seriously. Otherwise, it's probably not a dream, but a nightmare. I woke up. I quickly realized. I DO NOT want a future with Storm. I have no attraction to Storm. He and Karina are incredibly happy. This isn't even a matter of "I don't want to break them up". I seriously do not like Storm. I do not wish for this. My heart would never wish for this. So it must be a nightmare...

Being with the person who was once my best friend would be a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB