Monday, January 28, 2013

Personal Shipping Wars

I ship us. I ship us so hard. I know, that's weird. Is personal shipping allowed. Also, is friendshipping allowed? I love us. Because we're not romantic. Not at all. I mean we were. But that was like... middle school haha. Now, we're just friends. Best friends. And our friendship is effing awesome! Like seriously, I should brag about it. People should be jealous! Because we have an infinite understanding. And this relationship, this friendship, honestly means so much to me. So thank you. Haha I'm so glad people ship us. Because, even though they're stupid & unlucky to not get it, they clearly see we're flipping awesome together. So yeah. I ship us. Who wouldn't, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB