Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nosey

0: Height - 4'9 1/2
1: Virgin? - Duh
2: Shoe Size - 6 or 6 1/2
3: Do you Smoke? - Never
4: Do you Drink? - Never
5: Do you take drugs? - No sir
6: Age you get mistaken for - Anything between 12 and 18
7: Have Tattoos? - No
8: Want any tattoos? - Gross
9: Got any Piercings? - 2 on each ear
10: Want any Piercings? - No more, anything but the ear is unattractive
11: Best friend? - I wanna say Jonathan
12: Relationship status - Single
13: Biggest turn on - Singer!
14: Biggest turn off - Drugs
15: Favorite Movie - Howl's Moving Castle
16: I’ll love you if - You sing/play me "Your Guardian Angel" or give me a blue rose
17: Someone you miss - JuanJosé Medina
18: Most traumatic experience - Dunno
19: A fact about your personality - Obsessive
20: What I hate most about myself - A lot
21: What I love most about myself - Open-minded
22: What I want to be when I get older - Actor
23: My relationship with my sibling(s) - Very good
24: My relationship with my parent(s) - LOL no
25: My idea of a perfect date - Disney World! (you said perfect)
26: My biggest pet peeves - Bad grammar
27: A description of the girl/boy I like - Impossible
28: A description of the person I dislike the most - I don't think that's a thing -_^
29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend - I'm a wimp
30: What I hate the most about work/school - Working?
31: What y last text message says - "I can wrap it here and we can give it to her tomorrow"
32: What words upset me the most - useless question
33: What words make me feel the best about myself - another useless question
34: What I find attractive in women - i dunno, i just know when a girl is pretty
35: What I find attractive in men - dark hair, light eyes, nice smile, charming personality, musical/theatrical/artistic ability, humor, and above all a strong love of God
36: Where I would like to live - here is good
37: One of my insecurities - my face
38: My childhood career choice - singer
39: My favorite ice cream flavor - chocolate chip cookie dough
40: Who wish I could be - Ariana Grande, for funsies
41: Where I want to be right now - here is fine
42: The last thing I ate - Panes!
43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately - Jared Leto
44: A random fact about anything - This was unrevealing and unamusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB