Saturday, December 29, 2012

Epiphany

I think I'm over this forever alone phase. Yay! I like getting over it. No matter how many times I go in, getting over it is the best part every time. I've told myself "Karla didn't meet Eric until she was 20" but it didn't really help. Until now. I get it! I just haven't met the man I'm meant to be with yet! That's it! Obviously. Let's look at my options. As close as I got with Jonathan, we need to just get him out of the picture. And then what am I left with? Nothing! Seriously, these guys have been my life for forever. But college has changed us. College has changed them! And not for the better. I don't want them. I need to stop acting like they're my only options because they're not! I'm not stuck with them! Not romantically anyway. I don't have to stay to babysit them anymore and sympathize and be their rebound and make sure it's all okay. Obviously I want them to be happy. But it's not high school! And I don't have to take all the pain anymore. I can actually put all the pain in the past. That being said, that just leaves a brighter future! I just haven't met this guy yet! Wow. I'm in a great mood :)

Thank you Jason Guerrero!!

PS: You better treat her right. You better love her to no end and make sure she knows she's loved. Because I did not let you use me and then dump me for her just so you could cheat on her. Hell no. I don't care that I've never formally met her and I've known you 4 years, college does NOT mean you can be an ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB