Thursday, August 4, 2016

Yay Progress

I've passed Stage One of the breakup.

Where I'm sad ALL the time and spend every second of every day thinking about him and missing all the little things we had. Where I cry because I won't hold his hand in a car anymore or I go to bed not having Skyped him or I wonder if I'm ever going to get to watch all the things we said we would watch together, and if I do will I miss him the entire time? Where you look at old text messages and think about how good it used to be. Because it used to be SO. GOOD.

I am now at Stage Two. 


Where life is lonely on your own. Where you realize HEY HE IS GONNA BE JUST FINE WITHOUT YOU. And you're not fine. You're afraid of the next time you see him because by now, maybe he will have moved on despite the fact that you clearly have not. Where all the old text messages are too old, so they're all deleted now. You can't read them and pretend anymore. This is your reality now. What's worse is you're sorta kinda used to it being the bleak and boring and redundant every single day.

Whee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB