Thursday, February 11, 2016

That's Cute Try Again

Okay, he DOES NOT get to call me on that. Especially since he unfriended me on Facebook for like a year.

I made a choice after high school. It was a hard one and it took me a while to actually do it, but I made it and finally executed. After high school, I would stop being the one to always make the plans and always call and text and see how other people have been doing. I'd let them come to me once in a while. And if they did, of course I'd reciprocate. They could ask about me and ask to see me and it would be just fine. But they didn't. A lot of people, THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE, did not bother! So why the heck should I? If you miss me, you will contact me, is that not the case? Why does our friendship completely rely on me doing work? It freaking shouldn't. Apparently it did. So I am to blame. Well if that's the case, my bad. You're right. You are 100% correct. I stopped trying. Whoops. Too bad, so sad. Explains why none of my boys stuck around. The fact is I still see Jonathan. I still see Charlotte and Margie. Even SPENCER shoots me a message maybe twice a year. Kimberly and I can still talk, man. I see Evan at least once a year, and it's such a beautiful reunion. I STILL TALK TO MY TWO BEST FRIENDS IN CANADA. Me not being physically in front of you should not affect this friendship, and the people who CARED knew that. So whoops. My. Bad. Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB