Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer Plans

Just to write it down.

I want to get a job. But still have time to work out. And learn to drive. And go to driving school. And renew my permit. And be involved with church stuff. And visit my sister and niece all the time. And still make interesting youtube videos. And download/transfer all my music.

I also wanna have time for myself. To bum around and watch movies. Like, I need to watch ALL the Marvel movies this summer. And catch up with Doctor Who. I also wanna read at least 3 books. And of course stay caught up with all my youtubers. And Red vs Blue. And all the other Rooster Teeth stuff. And My Little Pony. And Naruto Shippuden. And Game of Thrones, even if it did piss me tf off.

I also wanna have some time to actually hang out with Jonathan. And Kimberly. And Rose. And Shelly. Jason. Storm. Alex. Harrison. Margie. Charlotte. Spencer. Mandy. Evan. Fabrizio. Xabiel? Emily. Jess. All of them. At least once. And then Skype you of course. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. Uysh.

That's doable, right? Summer is three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB