Sunday, January 18, 2015

I Deserve

A real relationship

Someone who loves me

Someone I love

Someone who is there for me

Someone I can call just 'cause I wanna hear his voice

Someone I can vent to

Someone who will vent to me

Someone who will hold me

Someone who wants to make me smile

Someone who will deal with the mushy crap

Someone to dream with me

Someone whose family will become my close friends

Someone to watch stupid movies with

Someone who I get excited to shop for

Someone to set me straight when I'm being dumb

Someone I can encourage to be the amazing person I know they are

Someone to hold my hand as we pray together

Someone to miss, but not for long

Someone who, for some reason, actually smiles when I smile

Someone who won't use me

Someone who makes me better because he knows I can be better

Someone who wants me AND loves me

Someone whose scent I want to hold onto

Someone who shares his clothes with me even though its a million times too large

Someone who I didn't settle for

Someone who doesn't make me feel like he settled for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB