Saturday, March 15, 2014

IM5 sans 1/5

OMG I'M GONNA SOB

We've actually known about Dalton leaving for. What. A week now? Something like that. But everyone's being super supportive of Dalton's choice. But it has been hard of course. And I'm sure the boys are doing all they can. But Cole is like, not even pretending to be okay. COLTON IS REAL (and by that I mean they were fantastic friends and I can't wait until they're like 30 something and their kids are like amazed that a guy from IM5 and a guy from FlyAwayHero have anything in common, let alone managed to stay friends for flippin ever). Boybands are a helluva drug.

(I am a year and some change older than these children. I've never even met them. I'm such a CREEP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB