Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Love Letter

I've actually gotten some before.

I'm the kind of girl who won't believe a secret admirer letter until she knows who wrote it. Why? Because boys don't like me. So if no one fesses up, it has to be a prank. But I've gotten one before. It was from Marc. My first letter. And then he sent a second one saying that he was he secret admirer. While I was with Xabiel, he wrote me two love letters. Actually telling me how mc he loved me and how lucky we were to be together.

No, I don't have a good dating history. I don't have a lot of guys that actually cared about me. Especially not ones that I liked. But I can't say I've never been liked. And I've had such good guys care for me. I've had love letters. There were letters written about me. For me.

Maybe I don't have a boyfriend. Maybe I won't. Maybe I won't get married. I don't know. Maybe I won't be loved. But I was loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB