Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's Bleeding Me

Seriously. The anger is building. I officially hate everything you've become. I don't even know how to release the immense hate I have for you right now. I could scream. I could cry. I could break things. Throw them. Rip them apart. I could dismantle you. I could spend every bit of my effort and energy and whatever else it takes for me to forget you and forget you mattered to my life. I'm ashamed to know you. I'm ashamed of what you now call your existence. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. I no longer care what happens to you. I don't want to see you. I never want to see you. You can go. And the fact that I'm this angry, which I didn't think was possible, should tell you how badly you've screwed up. Even Jonathan, the damn idiot he is, never reached this point. After all the things he's done, it's not your level of stupidity. Go rot. Die in your drunken stupor with your lungs bleeding.

"But I ain't got no patience so, let's have another Jack & Coke!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB