Sunday, March 10, 2013

Disney Dreams

---Conversation 1---
Sammy: Yep, his parents are taking me to Disney
Nancy: Storm?! Aww, thar's so sweet!
Sara: You guys are gonna fall in love
Sammy: LOL nope. Not a thing.
Sara: It'll be so cute!
Sammy: Let me remind you that he dumped me.
Nancy: Aww, you guys went out?
Sammy: Yeah, over the summer. And then he broke it off. And WE'RE BOTH OKAY WITH IT!
Sara: But Sammy. This is Disney. Where dreams come true.
Sammy: Excuse you, if we're talking dreams coming true, I expect to meet Josh Hutcherson, have him get down on one knee, and raise a family of talented beautiful children with me while living in Cinderella's castle

Clearly I have too much time on my hands considering how quickly I came up with that response

---Conversation 2---
Sammy: -Retells Conversation 1 to Jess A-
Jess A: You're like "I want him to bake me bread every morning, because that's what he does" (Hunger Games reference)
Sammy: Hey, he can put his bun in my oven anytime.
-Commence laughing a little too hard for backstage-

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB