Friday, June 8, 2018

Hades

I haven't been writing in either blog anymore. I feel like why bother? 'Cause I doubt you read them. And I dunno that you watch my videos. And you haven't responded to my messages. We haven't had an actual conversation since I left Canada, which was almost a year ago. So I feel like we're not okay. And if I'm wrong and you're hurt by my assumptions, I apologize profusely that I'd question our friendship. But like. Tell me. I'm sick of radio silence.

There's a tumblr post that has been around a WHILE about needing a musical about Hades and Persephone staring Hozier and Florence Welch respectively. I've been thinking about it a lot lately because I really miss Hozier and that would be so stinking good. So I thought "someone just needs to write it" because even if those celebrities never do it, the music will still be hauntingly beautiful. I looked it up! And I found an off-Broadway musical called Hadestown (all the music is on Spotify). It's not bad - I still haven't listened to all of it. So far there's maybe two songs I really super enjoy. Thing is I know the above artists could do it. But the style does NOT showcase their voices in the way I wish it would. Like. I need someone to do this better haha specifically to fit these needs, not even 'cause the musical quality is or is not good. Which is ridiculous but I WOULD LOVE THIS. AND I MISS HOZIER AND NEED HIM TO STOP HIDING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB