Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Why does this seem like a bad idea?

Does anyone else think this seems like a bad idea?
Because I think this seems like a bad idea!
I think this seems like a very VERY BAD IDEA!!!

I'm scurred.

(sidenote, I don't know how I feel about the fact that I got two Jonathan visits all to myself, and all the rest of them may be divided between Mandy and Stephanie. Mandy, I have no problem with because it's for her health and she's my baby. But Stephanie [not as a person, but as the motivation for a visit] rubs me the wrong way. ALSO THIS IS NOT A RELATIONSHIP I SUPPORT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM BUT IT'S GONNA BE MY JOB TO MAKE SURE NEITHER OF THEM DIE AND IF HE MESSES UP WOW EVERYONE IS GONNA HATE MY BEST FRIEND BUT IF SHE MESSES UP WOW IT'S GONNA TAKE ALL I HAVE FOR ME NOT TO KILL HER. Wow I am shouting within parentheses; I feel like this is no longer a secondary thought)

Maybe it's fine. Maybe he'll change his mind. Or maybe she won't be interested and she'll just turn him down and nothing will be weird at all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Leave your low-down at the ding-dong" -- Vic, RvB